Disclaimer :
The information provided on this page comes without any warranty whatsoever. Use it at your own risk. Just because a program, book, document or service is listed here or has a good review does not mean that I endorse or approve of the program or of any of its contents. All the picture on this site is forbidden to anyone to change it, distribute it, or any other crime action. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.
Welcome to my happysite Page
This Page is part of my sweet memory.Here's part of my data :
I am 30 years old and I just got married for about 2 months ago with my beloved one. She's about 23 years old. You know guys, We have similar hobbiest and favourites. And most of all what makes me surprise that we were born on the same month which is "August" and we married On August too. :) What a surprise, right ?? :P OK, that's my short introduction :)
Well, here's the story when I met her : At the beginning I was very.. very angry with her (now she's my wife :) ) by phone. I don;t know the exactly reason, but all I can remember that she's very noisy but the other side she's very soft and funny and joyfull and most of all can make me smile no matter I am in bad mood, she's always cheer me up. :P
As time goes on, I always sent her a short messages just to say how are you today, how I miss her, How I want to see her (we are in different place, separated by sea). Short story, I've got day-off from my office, so I visited her for the first time of my life. We had dinner closed to the beach, sharing story each other, etc (imagine yourself guys but not porn OK :P).
After a year from my visited I asked her to quit from her job, and she agree. Then she went to her brother's house (for about 10 hours by car from my city). Not long after that I ask her to stay to my city and then we planned to get married A.S.A.P. So, here I am On August 2008 I've got married with a very lovely one. And now, we promise to each other to be faithful and will encouraged each other as long as we live. We hope that we build a house that have "FEAR TO THE LORD, LORD JESUS".
Ssst, I met my Love at Bintan, Near the Batam Island. :)
OK, people, I believe y'all have your own great stories to be tell. And for you who still seek for your spouse, do not give up, and keep on searching and most of all and very important is Pray and let The Lord guide you to find your rib.
This page will always exist for I want to share it with everyone
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment